The YMCA Dispute Resolution Separated Parents Information Programme (SPIP) is a voluntary, affordable, 4-hour group session which produces an individual plan of action for children affected by conflict when a relationship breaks down.
You can apply for SPIP without a Court Order, saving you and your child from the effects of costly, stressful and protracted court proceedings.
Costing just £99 per person. SPIP benefits your child, your friends and family who are concerned by the potential effects of relationship breakdown.
Why do I need SPIP?
SPIP benefits my child to:
- better perform at school
- be less likely to get into trouble
- improve their attention span
- help with friendships and being social
- improve their confidence and communication
SPIP benefits me to:
- reduce potential legal costs and stress
- meet other parents and benefit from the firendly approach with group support
- better understand my own circumstances so I can build a personal action plan
We believe every family should have the support they need to develop and lead more fulfilling lives