YMCA North Staffordshire is the local provider of the Separated Parents Information Programme on behalf of Cafcass and the family courts.
Anyone can apply to attend a SPIP*. Please see contact below.
*Charges may apply
Why do I need SPIP?
SPIP benefits my child to:
- better perform at school
- be less likely to get into trouble
- improve their attention span
- help with friendships and being social
- improve their confidence and communication
SPIP benefits me to:
- reduce potential legal costs and stress
- meet other parents and benefit from the firendly approach with group support
- better understand my own circumstances so I can build a personal action plan
We believe every family should have the support they need to develop and lead more fulfilling lives